Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bobbi Renee and Rachael Ray Is Moving

Hi to all of my foodie friends! I am sure that you have noticed that I haven't been posting as much as I had been. Well, there are two reasons for that. #1 is that I am a bit nervous about copyright laws and don't want my favorite Food Network Star ticked off at me for using her name without permission, #2 I have been working more and more on my own recipes and so my time is spent working on Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen.

I have Rachael Ray Wednesday now so I still get to cook Rachael's recipe, which you know I love to do. Plus Food Star Fridays when I cook recipes from the stars YOU chose and post them for you to see my version. I am also starting to have some guest bloggers to give you a look at the way other people do it.

The recipe I posted today for Rachael Ray Wednesday is her recipe for Salisbury Steaks with French Onion Gravy and also Mashed Potatoes with Gruyere and Dijon. So I hope you take a minute to stop on by and leave me a comment or give me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment